Younkins & Schecter LLP represents both privately-held and publicly-traded commercial real estate concerns and national commercial asset managers in their ownership, management and leasing of office, industrial and retail properties.
The Firm also has a broad base of institutional and entrepreneurial clients outside the real estate industry, including cosmetic and pharmaceutical companies and financial services firms.
- Exclusive leasing counsel for a premier Grand Central Station area building, which building was named in Crain’s as one of the top most actively leased buildings in New York City during 2008 with over 50 leases signed that year alone.
- Representation of a Korean-based cosmetics company in connection with their initial entry into the US retail marketplace.
- Representation of the owner of a 1 million square foot Shopping Mall located in midtown Manhattan and in the redevelopment and lease-up with such tenants as Aeropostale, Bank of America, The Body Shop, Foot Locker, Häagen Dazs, Hallmark, LensCrafters, Nine West and Victoria’s Secret.
- Exclusive leasing counsel to owner of an office building located in the Garment Center of New York, where Kohl's Department Store leased its first-ever New York City space for the development of its successor Vera Wang line.
- Shopping Center Counsel to a pension fund holding $30 billion in real estate assets nationwide, representing the Fund’s redevelopment of over 40 shopping malls, including leasing space to major retailers including Chuck E. Cheese, GNC, K&G, Marshalls and Barnes & Noble, among many other national and regional tenants.